Sunday, April 10, 2011

EDTC 5010

This class, EDTC 5010 Computers in Education, has been very informative and an eye-opener. This has be an eye-opener for me, because I didn't think I could learn so much from an online class. I have learned how to create a web page, blog, database, and spreadsheet in this class. I have never used Googledocs before this class. I actually enjoy using this more than Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. I like being able to work on a document from any computer. I don't have to worry about saving it on a flash drive in order to work from other computers. This class has also allowed me to collaborate with other students. Using Centra, was also new to me. I enjoyed "meeting" in our classes on Tuesday (and Thursday) nights. (My group met on Thursdays). It was a learning experience for me. This class has really opened my eyes to technology. I have used technology this year more than previous years. I have enjoyed the website and software reviews. I use these reviews to help decide what to use in my classroom. I enjoy reading other classmates' reviews and bookmarking them so I can use them in my classroom. The class, Computers in Education, has taught me so many new things. I look forward to using many of these ideas in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment